SOCIAL MEDIA

July 12, 2012

Asian knot



I was trying to make Asian knot (decorative knot) these days.
These are Japanese traditional decorative technique using a string to tie.
My fingertips are very painful because I had practiced it over and over all day...lol
But, finally I was able to complete it! yay!
Let me show you a little bit the process of how to make.





It will get confused on the way if some places are not clipped by a pin.
I know it looks complicated, but it is very fun to make. :)

3 comments :

  1. Hello Yumiko^^ it's been a long time that I didn't pass by your lovely blog and as I noticed it's always full of good ideas and lovely pattern of handmake stuff, so I'm happy and I hope for you a good continuation.
    Friendly
    Fazou^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fazou!! Long time no see! How are you? Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
    Have a wonderful day!

    Best regards,
    Yumiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative and wonderful blog post. Thanks for sharing. For online discount codes and coupons please visit Rosegal Free Delivery Coupon

    ReplyDelete