Have you seen or heard about "Bitatto"?
A method of use is just remove the film sheet of the lid and stick it to commercially sold baby wipe case.
I will introduce how to make your own baby wipe case using "Bitatto".
You will need...Laminated fabric 30cm×50cm cut, 30cm coil zipper, Bitatto, Glue.
1. Cut to H27cm×W41cm. Mark position of line A, B & C to wrong side as below.
2. Trace an oval shape of Bitatto to the center of the wrong side.
3. Cut an oval shape out.
4. Fold line "A" of one side as below. Press with your fingers to make a crease.
5. Sew folded edge at 1mm from the edge.
6. Fold line "B" of one side same as step4. Then sew folded edge as step5. Repeat it for the other side.
It will look like this.
7. Fold line "C".
8. Attach the long side of "C" to the zipper like images. Then sew folded edge at 2mm from the edge.
9. Repeat it to the other side.
10. Cut off the extra zipper. Please make sure that zipper slider is in the middle before do this.
11. Binding both sides. Bias tape : Two 4cm×14cm
sew at 1cm from the edge
fold the raw edges to inside like this
topstitch to finish binding
12. Make flap. Trace flap of Bitatto as below. Then cut it out.
13. Apply glue to the whole flap outside of Bitatto.
14. Place the fabric piece on it.
15. Remove the seal.
16. Apply glue around the adhesive side.
17. Attach it to wipe case as below. Match the hole of Step3.
18. Please stretch wrinkles with your fingers as below.
19. Remove the film sheet of the lid. Put bag of baby wipes into the case.
Let's make your own baby wipe case!